March 8, 2010

SAKE SUSHI

uhh...this evening, met wif two fri.s who're gonna bak ygn tmr.
I followed wif them for buying some stuffs @ raffles city and
finally we chose a place to chill out that's something different
from peninsula. It is sake sushi in city link.
As usual it's quite crowded even in Monday evening.
So, we picked a corner seat to hv good conversation.


Japanese food wouldn't b perfect w/o pickled ginger
I missed to take wasabi photo though...



I go to Deluxe Bento Set



my choice is perfect for my dinner. I finished all these small
bowls plus rice n miso soup in 15 mins. Ha ha



Ebikko n small bits of octopus sushi



my stomach's delightfully full wif soft-shelled crab hand roll :)

Hv a wonderful weekends all ^^^

3 comments:

ဝက္ဝံေလး said...

အဂၤလိပ္လုိေရးထားေတာ႕ မဖတ္ဘူးေနာ္ ဟဲဟဲ (ေနာက္ထွာာာ) ပံုေတြပဲ သြားရည္က်သြားတယ္ေနာ္ ဟီးးရုိးးးအင္းးးၾကီးေရ........

Ree Noe Mann said...

သေရက်သြားတယ္ ညီ

WWKM said...

0ishi so!!!!!!!!!!!

မေန႔က တီ၀ါတို႔လည္း ICHIBAN KAN မွာသြားစားၾကတာေလ..ေစ်းနွဳန္းေလးေတြက မဆိုးပါဘူး။
ထမင္းနဲ႔ ပုဇြန္တန္ပူရာ set ကို ၇၅၀၀ က်ပ္ ၊က်န္တာေတြက ၆၅၀၀ က်ပ္ကေန တစ္ေသာင္းေက်ာ္အထိ ရိွတယ္။

Park Royal Hotal မွာေတာ႔ တစ္ပတ္ကို ၂ ရက္ ဘူေဖးရိွတယ္ေလ။ တစ္ေယာက္ကို ၂၅ ေဒၚလာ။အဲဒီမွာစားရင္ေတာ႔ ဂ်ပန္ျပန္ေ၇ာက္သြားတဲ႔ အတိုင္းပဲ။ဂ်ပန္အရသာအတိုင္း အစံုစားရတယ္ေလ။

သံလြင္စားတဲ႔ Set က စားေကာင္းမယ္႔ပံုပဲ။
သြားရည္က်သြားတယ္.. ဂလု း)

တီ၀ါ