December 11, 2008

yUmmY...YuMMy...yUmMy !!!

Today is a big tired day for me !!! Before going to Vivo City, we ( my friends & me ) had a quick breakfast + luch at woodlands Causeway Point. Here are some dishes that we'd ordered as our meal ...yummy...yummy...yummy, aren't they ? looks too delicious he hee


Sweet & Sour Prawn rice


Fish cake - it is not bad, some corn is put it inside


Octopus ball- Name's quite strange...that's why I ordered to try it


It's the best dish that I've eaten today... seafood Thai Tom-yan soup, I'm loving it


Prawn cracker...I like chilli sauce rather than cracker. It is so similar with a taste in Myanmar.
After lunch, we continued to go Vivo City for shopping. My friends kept buying until 10 pm and we went back when all the shops were closed. Actually, it is good to say window shopping for me because I did not get anything what I really needed. ha ha ...No money are flying away today instead eating lunch. Tomorrow also have a appointment to go Bugis & City Hall. Lioa !!!have to go sleep now to get energy for walking at Bugis St. Enjoy Food :P



4 comments:

WWKM said...

အဟြတ္..အဟြတ္ ..အဟြတ္..
ေခ်ာင္းဆိုးဘို႔ေတာင္ အဂၤလိပ္လိုဆိုးရင္ ေကာင္းမလား၊
ျမန္မာလုိဆိုးျပရင္ေကာင္းမလားလို႔စဥ္းစားေနရေသး
တယ္. hut hut ( တဲ တဲ) မီဟုတ္.. အဂၤလိပ္လိုေရာ ၊
ျမန္မာလိုပါ ရယ္ျခင္းျဖစ္ပါသည္။ Ahee :D

Thanks a lot for ur delecious meal. I ate a lot.
I also love Thai Tom -Yan soap. I don't like Octopus ball. :D

စားသြားတယ္ ( အျမင္အာရံုနဲ႔)
သြားရည္က်သြားတယ္ ..ျပန္ေတာ႔မယ္.
တာ႔တာ.

ဗီလိန္ said...

တီတီဝါလုပ္မွ ပဲရႈပ္ကုန္တာ။ အစတည္းက သူ႔စာေတြဖတ္ျပီး မူးခ်င္ေနပါတယ္ဆုိမွဗ်ာ။ :) စားလို႔ေကာင္ဘူး အီလည္လည္နဲ႔။ တို႔ကေတာ့ ပဲျပဳတ္နံျပားပဲၾကိဳက္တာ။

ေတာင္ေပၚသား said...

က်ေနာ္ကေတာ့ ေစ်းၾကီးစာေတြ ၾကိဳက္ဘူးဗ်ိဳ႕ ထမင္းေၾကာ္ေလးပဲ စားခ်င္တယ္

Anonymous said...

အကုန္ၾကံဳး၀ါသြားတယ္ ၿပန္ၿဖည့္ထားလုိက္ဦး
ေနာက္လူေတြ အတြက္မက်န္ပဲေနမယ္ဗ်ဳိ႕