October 21, 2008

Funny, crazy tagged by Bago Fighter from NYP

The person who tagged: Myat Thuzar Swe ( A cute nurse from Nanyan …hey gal, I called you “cute” treat me sth huh..ha…)
1)Your relationship with him/her is:
Hey thuzar, how’s our relationship? If I write just friend we are, you won’t be angry, right?

2) Your five impressions of him/her:
Wow…five impressions? Let me think…
1st – she’s a smart gal, I really appreciate that being a friend wif her :P
2nd – even she’s small but can sing wif a loud voice like phyu phyu kyaw thein.
3rd – high incoming
4th – good attitude
5th – talkative …that’s enough ?

3) The most memorable thing that he/she had done for you:
Gave me a birthday present when we were in high school…I still keep it in MM
(it is the first time I’ve got from her…but never give me again onwards )

4) The most memorable thing that he/she had said to you:
Unfortunately, we met each other in SG then she said…”you need to change ur way of clothing “D: May be, I wore damn funny clothes that time he he…

5) If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
Mwah..mwah…mwah…always give 2 her forehead…( I know u want from me :P)

6) If he/she becomes your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be:
She must be patient to stand my lousy mind…should wear 1 feet height pencil heel to kiss me

7) If he/she becomes your enemy, you will:
Close my ear to cover her rotten speech when I see her glimpse…always reject her call…
Block on g-talk n Friendster either ha ha…

8) If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
Pass some erroneous rumors about me to others…( hey… tell me first b4 gossiping with others )

9) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
Let’s go sentosa and play beach volleyball, shall we ?

11) Your overall impression of him/her is:
The smallest gal among my friends with positive posture…

12) How you think people around you will feel about you?
This question is the same like you, really dun care anyone how they feel ha ha :P

13) The characteristics you love of yourself are:
Can make a good friendship wif others, independent (except from my parents: P), high esteem

14) On the contrary, the characteristics you hate of yourself are:
Lazy, do some important things in last minutes, umm…..get drunk easily

15) the most ideal person you want to be is:
A smart person with all dreams comes true…

16) For people who care for and like you, say something to them:
Dun be indolent and easy-going…making sure every meeting to reach on time…

17) Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wish to know how they feel about you?
Wow…need to pass to 10 people? OMG !!! ok, I gonna select the most lucky people from my blog mates. DND ~ ( thuzar enforce me to put in alphabetical orders so plz dun get frustrated he hee)
1.bee (အကိုဘီး)
2.chan ye` (ကိုခ်မ္းရဲ)
3.dream (မမမက္မက္)
4.eduking (ဝင္းခန့္ေမာင္)
5.jel jell (ကိုဂ်ဲဂ်ယ္)
6.khaung khaung (မမေခါင္)
7.nay lynn (ကိုေနလင္း)
8.sai htun (အန္ကယ္စိုင္းထြန္း)
9.soe min htike (ကိုေတာင္ေပၚသား)
10.warwarkhaingmin (တီတီဝါ)

Yoe yoe, all my bros, sis , TTs and uncles…. I m so really sorry to put your names but thuzar will kill me unless writing this post and pass it to others….I apologize you all !!! :P

18) Who is no.7 having relationship with? (ko nay lynn)
He has beautiful… pu tu tu lay… he hee, we can see their couple just clink in his blog…

19) Is no. 9 a male or female? (ko soe min htike)
I am sure….he has certain characteristic of a man…

20) If no.6 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? (ma ma khaung and T T War)
Yea, it will be good thing that they two definitely share the conditions and experiences about
Lives in S’pore vs Janpan…

22) What is no.2 studying about? (Ko Chan Ye`)
I heard he’s just finished bachelor of business in PSB academy…(bro, am I right ?)

23) When is the last time you had a chat with no.3? ( Dream )
Umm…yesterday, she reminded me to write new post…

24) What kind of music band does no.8 like? (Ko Sai Htun)
He is crazy of Mariah Carey & Beyonce….

25) Does no.1 have any siblings? (Ko Bee)
What the easy question!!! ha ha, definitely he has 2 younger brothers…

26) Will you woo no.3? ( Dream)
Arrr…no thanks…somebody will kill me :P

27) How about no.7? (KO Nay Lynn)
NO WAY...

28) Is no.4 single? (Eduking)
Ha ha…he’s now currently available…( hey man, I do a public promotion for you ha ha )

29) What is the surname of no.5? (Jel Jell)
hehe... i dunno....( just know his nick :P)

30) What's the hobby for no.4? (Eduking)
He has a sense of writing good poem…so may be its kindda hobby…

31) Does no.5 and 9 get along well? (Jel Jell & Ko Soe Min Htike)
I think,they nv met b4.. so, i dunno...

32) Where is no.1 studying at? (BEE)
He’s ald finished Dip in Management studies from SIM…waiting to join RMIT University

33) Say something casual about no.6: (Ma Ma Khaung)
She used to be my friend’s friend in TMIS…( Ma Khaung, dun u know it, rite ? )

34) Have you tried developing feelings for no.8? (Ko Sai Htun)
OwO…eek..@$%#$%% …never !!!

35) Where does no.9 live at? (Ko Soe Min Htike)
Singapore…dunno the specific place :P

36) What colour does no.3 like? ( Dream )
I think purple coz she decorate her blog wif pinky purple …

37) Are no.5 and 6 best friends? ( Jel Jell and Ma Ma Khaung )
They know each other but, hvnt met @ outside, so I think impossible ( I better ask them he hee)

38) Does no. 1 have any pets? (Ko Bee)
He has one german shepherd in MM…

39) Is no.2 the sexiest person in the world? ( Ko Chan Ye`)
Yoe Ko Chan Ye`, r u the sexiest ….. ? ha ha need to wait for his reply

40) What is no. 10 doing now? ( T T Wah )
She’s now writing abt missing Myanmar…
I have successfully done damn funny, crazy tag now…hee hee …I just wanna say plz write for me who have mentioned above if you have an extra time… hope to appear in your blog soon :P Thz everybody being used the name in the list and all beloved-tolerant readers …

8 comments:

WWKM said...

Wooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Ohhh my god !!
There are a lot of questions. :(
U really give ma nice trouble. :(
Waaaa Waaaa :( ( Crying )
How can i answer to all those questions?
I'm one of the lucky people as u chose. :P
I will try to write ur tag post but pls wait a moment coz i have to write missing myanmar post.

With regards,
T T War

WWKM said...

ေ၀းးးးးး ေမာင္ငယ္သံလြင္ေရ..
ျပန္လာျပီး ျမန္မာလိုလာေတာင္းပန္ပါတယ္ေနာ္။
မုန္႔ေတြလဲအမ်ားၾကီး၀ယ္လာပါတယ္။ း)
ေမးခြန္းေတြက အရမ္းမ်ားတယ္. တီတီ၀ါကလူဂ်ီးေလ။
တီတီ၀ါ၀ါ နဲ႔ မဆိုင္ေတာ႔တဲ႔ ေမးခြန္းေတြအမ်ားၾကီးပါ
တယ္။ ဒီတက္ဂ္ၾကီးက လူငယ္ေတြအတြက္ပဲေကာင္းတာပါ ေမာင္ေလးရယ္။
အဟီး..( မ်က္နွာခ်ဳိေသြးတာ) တီတီ၀ါကို ကင္းလြတ္ခြင္႔
ေပးပါေနာ္။ :D
မရဘူးဆိုရင္ေတာ႔ ေမးခြန္း၁၀ ခုေလာက္ေတာ႔ေျဖေပး
မယ္။ အဂၤလိပ္လိုၾကီးဆိုေတာ႔ တီတီ၀ါ ေမးခြန္းေတြအ
ကုန္ဖတ္တတ္ဘူးရယ္။နားမလည္ဘူးရယ္။ဟီးဟီးျဗဲးးး

ေမာင္ေလးက လိမၼာပါတယ္.. တီတီ၀ါကို ကင္းလြတ္ခြင္႔
ေပးလိုက္ပါေနာ္။ တီတီ၀ါ ဆုေတာင္းေပးပါမယ္..
ရည္းစားေခ်ာေခ်ာေလးေတြ႔ပါေစ။
လူၾကီးကို စိတ္ညစ္ေအာင္ မလုပ္ေကာင္းဘူး ေမာင္ေလး
ရဲ႕.. တိဒယ္ဟုတ္။ း)

ခင္တဲ႔
တီတီ၀ါ

ေနလင္း said...

Hi Nyi Lay Than Lwin,

First of all, thanks for remembering me to tag with mild complicated tag-post...

As I have poor ability to cope with your supreme English , I can't fully understand the aim of that interesting tag-post. Please kindly let me know how to write post and choose desired individuals.

Bye for now,

Ko Nay Lynn :P

chanye` said...

tag ခံရရင္ဘာျဖစ္တုန္းဟင္? မုန္႕ေကြ်းမွာလား..ဘာလုပ္ရမွာတုန္း..တားတားကိုေျပာၾကအံုးေလ :|

chanye` said...

ငါ့ညီက မွတ္ညဏ္ေကာင္းသားပဲ...
ဒါေပမယ့္ ေက်ာင္းက psb မဟုတ္ဘူးကြ.. JCU JCU :D

ဗီလိန္ said...

သိဘူးသိဘူး။ ဘာေတြေရးထားမွန္းကိုသိဘူး။ သိဘူးဆိုသိဘူးပဲေနာ္။ ဟိဟိ မတဂ္ရင္ပီးေရာ။ :)

Anonymous said...

ငါ အဂၤလိပ္လို မကြ်မ္းဘူး တမင္ ေဒါက္ျဖဳတ္တာ ဟီးရိုးစုတ္ း(

ေခါင္ေခါင္ said...

Dude,
why u shoot me too much like dat?
Damn.... naughty boi...., :P
I cant figure out , u r my fri's fri, ha ha.. cool...
who is. ur fri. . tell' em...k?
catch u ard.
bye